All the painting is now done

Looks even better than I imagined…

Phew! I’ve finally finished all the painting, what do you think?

diy campervan interior

diy campervan interior

diy campervan interior

diy campervan interior

diy campervan interior

There’s been progress in the bathroom too…

I’ve blocked out the back window (behind the toilet)

diy campervan interior

… and fitted some rubber matting to the floor, to stop the toilet from sliding about.

diy campervan interior

Letting in some light…

Because blocking out the back window in the toilet has made it a little dark in there, I’ve added a window to the bathroom door. I used a £4.00, A4 sized, 4mm thick piece of clear perspex, which I sanded on both sides to make it opaque.

Then to finish it off, I cut down a 69p plastic place mat (opaque but for the pattern) and fitted it in front of the perspex. It still lets the light through and I think it’s just what the door needed.

diy campervan interior

diy campervan interior

All I’ve got to do now is to make some curtains and a blind for the bathroom and finish off the electrics. I just need to buy a few more bits and pieces first. Watch this space!

Cost so far £630.00

Next > Waste water system

Table storage < Previous